Sunday, November 4, 2012

Marital Intimacy

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, also known as the mormons. I believe that sexual intimacy belongs only between a man and a woman who are lawfully bound as husband and wife. I absolutely one hundred percent believe that sex is something created by God to form life. I believe that it is so extremely sacred and should not be taken lightly. Now, that being said a big problem among the church that I have noticed is that because we are taught our whole lives to keep ourselves morally clean and chaste, when we get married, it can be really hard to adjust to sharing that with someone else. Many people, especially girls, feel unclean or dirty. I think we need to do a better job of teaching sexual realtions between a husband and a wife as something extremely sacred, but beautiful. Rather than teaching that it is bad or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment