Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gender

This week in my family relations class we were talking a lot about gender. My teacher asked us a question that really got me thinking, he asked, "How would our experiences differ if our gender was different?" I was talking about that with my niece, who's sixteen, because she had to write a paper on what she would be like if she was a boy. She told me that she get's A's on all the tests and homework, but she get's really bad grades on the writing assignments. She said that she thinks that it's because her teacher doesn't agree with a lot of her opinions. As members of the Church, we tend to have different opinions than a lot people. This questions is just something interesting to think about, but then also try to answer this question from a worldly point of view, how would the world answer this questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment